Holy crap I’ve been so busy that I almost didn’t realize the fabulous Mari over at Mari’s Notebook nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award; an award given to up and coming bloggers with fewer than 200 followers. Shout-out to Mari for making my day last week 🙂
As a recipient of the Liebster Award, I have to answer some questions from Mari and award a few of my favorite fellow <200 follower blogs with the lovely award.
Going to begin with answering 10 things I’d like to achieve in the next ten years;
- Graduate high school and get accepted into at least one of my top three colleges
- Vote in two presidential elections
- Visit the west coast
- Visit Spain to see my friend Ana
- Run a marathon
- Bake perfect macarons
- Move out of my parents house
- Drivers License.
- Falling in love would be nice, but not neccesary
- Hold onto my close friends
- Kyleen at Sixteen Beans (hard to believe how long I’ve been reading her work now 🙂 )
- Angie at Caffeinate and Conquer
- Matthew at New York Times Bound
And my questions for them are:
- What’s something most people don’t know about you?
- What came first in your mind; the chicken or the egg? Why?
- What point are you trying to get across by having your own blog?
- Colgate or Crest toothpaste?
- Cake, cookies, or brownies?